Had a Full emotional melt down yesterday

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
I hope you are feeling better for it Quilty. As the others say, it's good to let it out. I have to say that before I found TP I hadn't experienced the empathy and support that comes from like minded people. My lot are more get on with it types. The last time I really sobbed was when my dear Mum passed away 10 years ago and I can feel it like it was yesterday. It's really shocking, so make sure that you look after yourself with some extra care and attention.

Lots of love and hugs, Heidi xx xx

Caseys

Dec 10, 2015
Long story but here is the highlights. After 3 years of me taking abuse mum end up in hospital then care. She settled and was healthy and happy until she started falling a lot over the New Year. She hurt her back and we ended up in A&E. No breaks but chest infection and confusion and a lot of pain. She is now still very confused, very aggressive with staff and violent on one occasion. Back to her old self!

When I went to see her last night she was totally confused, wet the bed for first time, and crying and saying she wanted to die. Crying out "take me home with you". I had to leave the room and then lost it. I cried and sobbed all over a carer for about 20 minutes.

I have it so easy compared to so many of you I actually feel ashamed of myself. This is the hardest thing in the world. The last time this happened to me was when my dad was dying in The Beatson and Glasgow. Im not a crier.

To all of you out there struggling with this terrible disease I salute you. Lets hope they find a cure for this before its our turn.

Love to all. I feel better just telling someone. I feel as if I have been wrung out.
XX
Quilty
Just sending a big hug for your struggle xx

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
Quilts

Long story but here is the highlights. After 3 years of me taking abuse mum end up in hospital then care. She settled and was healthy and happy until she started falling a lot over the New Year. She hurt her back and we ended up in A&E. No breaks but chest infection and confusion and a lot of pain. She is now still very confused, very aggressive with staff and violent on one occasion. Back to her old self!

When I went to see her last night she was totally confused, wet the bed for first time, and crying and saying she wanted to die. Crying out "take me home with you". I had to leave the room and then lost it. I cried and sobbed all over a carer for about 20 minutes.

I have it so easy compared to so many of you I actually feel ashamed of myself. This is the hardest thing in the world. The last time this happened to me was when my dad was dying in The Beatson and Glasgow. Im not a crier.

To all of you out there struggling with this terrible disease I salute you. Lets hope they find a cure for this before its our turn.

Love to all. I feel better just telling someone. I feel as if I have been wrung out.
XX
Quilty

Please be kind to yourself. You are doing your best. Let tears flow when you need to cry. Sending you hugs and support.

Aisling. ( Ireland )

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77