Gone

May 1

May 7, 2015
Surrey
Hello to all the lovely people who took the time to answer all my previous posts. Many of my questions were answered by simply reading your posts. On Saturday my lovely husband passed away, I am heartbroken to say the least as he was only 67. I know that it is early days.How do I manage the overwhelming guilt and anger.

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
May, so sorry you have lost your beloved husband, and hope in time you will find peace as he has now,they say time is a great healer, but put dementia into our world then so many different emotions and feelings arise as we had lost our loved one a long time ago.
Sending you a gentle hug and we are here for you should you feel like talking.
Chris x

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
May i am so sorry for your loss. My husband died five weeks ago and there is just no easy answer. It just has to be worked through however you can. Others who have passed this way before assure me it will get better but not yet. You just have to find a way to come to terms. Counselling may work for you or talking to friends or family. Or the dog if like many of us thats all you are left with after years of dementia.
I hope you get through this in time and there are many here who are further along who can help. Me i am struggling to get through the day without just sitting and doing nothing.
Keep coming here and we will try all we can to help. If like me you have very few people to talk to tp can be a lifeline.
Peace and love and may you find a way through.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I'm so sorry to read of the sad loss of your husband, at such a relatively young age too. May you find the strength to get through the hard days ahead, and may your husband's dear sweet soul Rest In Peace. And please keep posting.

There is no Alzheimer's in Heaven xxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Mày Sending you my sincere condolences, your husband was so young, try not to feel guilt and anger, l am sure you did your best for him, thinking of you at this very difficult time.

Geof

Jun 1, 2016
Lancashire
Hello May,
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband at such a young age. I hope that eventually you will find the peace and acceptance that we all crave.

Geof

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
I'm so very sorry, May, please accept my condolences. I can barely imagine what it must be like and the only advice I can give is to come here to 'talk' if it helps, as there is almost always someone around to 'listen'.

Sending gentle hugs and wishing you strength for the coming days.

xx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
I am very sad for you May. So much loss for you to bear, and you must feel robbed of the time you might have had with your lovely husband. I can't say anything that will make you feel better but I do send love and a hug.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
My deepest sympathy and empathy to you May, on the loss of your husband, and at such a relatively young age. Like Bemused my husband has recently died, 3 weeks ago yesterday. I have no wise words to offer, and I am also struggling.

I an only echo Bemused words:

I hope you get through this in time and there are many here who are further along who can help.

Keep coming here and we will try all we can to help. If like me you have very few people to talk to tp can be a lifeline.

Peace and love and may you find a way through

Loo xxx

Dodie

Mar 11, 2016
My deepest sympathy and empathy to you May, on the loss of your husband, and at such a relatively young age. Like Bemused my husband has recently died, 3 weeks ago yesterday. I have no wise words to offer, and I am also struggling.

I an only echo Bemused words:

Loo xxx

my deepest sympathy for you at this sad time. This is the time we all dread the most . You have lost your loved one but god has gained an angel who suffered but is now at peace Bless you

Caz60

Jul 24, 2014
Lancashire
May ,so so sad for your loss at such a young age and deprived of your later life together.We all know it's coming but now is your time to reflect with your memories together .lots of love to you xx