Glowing ( - even gloating….!!!)

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Tender Face, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Lucille

Lucille Registered User

Sep 10, 2005

Priceless ...!!

2. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Hi Karen:D :D

believe me.......I do have my moments:eek: :eek: :mad:

3. alex

alex Registered User

Apr 10, 2006
    #23 alex, Dec 25, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
    Now..... hang on a second here!!!!!!!!.............now i was trying to stay out of this thread.........only cos i've been told i'll be "fer it if i don't":eek: ............but i can't stay out of it a moment longer..................who the h*ll said Wendy was nice??????:eek:
    Come on Karen........p-l-eeee-aaa-sss-eee.........your killing me here with your sense of humour..........i was just about to go off to bed.....but now i'm neva gonna sleep!..........I'm now worried that you poor naive people are actually beginning to believe it:eek: ............but don't worry.........i'll pray for you all!:rolleyes:

Oh and Merry Christmas to wendys auntie, karens sister, wendys mum, karens auntie, wendys sister and anyone else involved in this thread:D
    Love Alex x

4. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    thanks Alex........I think........:confused:

5. alex

alex Registered User

Apr 10, 2006
    No probs Wend.........anytime:D

Love Alex x