Fred

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
These pictures of Fred are lovely. He holds the baby so gently. And by posting them you enable others to see how effective doll therapy can be.
Thank you.....

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Fred does look so contented and happy now Verity. When I think back to how things used to be for you! Getting him the doll was a real turning point, wasn't it?

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
So pleased for you Verity Fred looks so content, like my hubby today we had afternoon entertaintment 2 chaps came for a sing along all the residents were so happy!! Hubby and l had a dance to Stevie Wonders I just called too say l love you, they even videoed us. I left feeling good.

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
So pleased for you Verity Fred looks so content, like my hubby today we had afternoon entertaintment 2 chaps came for a sing along all the residents were so happy!! Hubby and l had a dance to Stevie Wonders I just called too say l love you, they even videoed us. I left feeling good.

A lovely post, pamann, and a memory for you.....

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Two lovely posts, Verity and Pamann. it is always lovely to read of good visits.

Fred looks so content and happy with his baby, and she does suit the hat! I think Henry would have been similar with a baby doll, but too late for him now I think. Yet you never know...they can surprise us, can't they.

Many happy visits ladies.

Loo xxx

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden

Pam, that is so lovely that you had a dance with hubby and you were feeling good. Just cherish those lovely times. xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Pam and Verity - happy for both of you.

I have a photo of Bill wearing the twiddle muff the same way as dolly!:D