Fluctuating Capacity

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Me neither.I did call dads doctor this morning and have told him that I’m handing him over and the buck stops with him.
How did that go down .... like the proverbial lead ballon I expect?

it comes to a point where you just can’t do anymore; doesn’t stop you worrying but enough is enough!
Keep strong
X

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
How did that go down .... like the proverbial lead ballon I expect?

it comes to a point where you just can’t do anymore; doesn’t stop you worrying but enough is enough!
Keep strong
X
I spoke to the receptionist to hand the message over.I told her about dads weight as he can only be weighed in the home on a sit down scales..She laughed..My Dad is well known for being”awkward “ shall we say.

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
I spoke to the receptionist to hand the message over.I told her about dads weight as he can only be weighed in the home on a sit down scales..She laughed..My Dad is well known for being”awkward “ shall we say.
Well nice to know that someone is on the ball with his behaviour! you sound like you could do with a good night out!
I’m planning on going to the big Christmas market this year mid month just before it closes. I shall be sampling alcoholic beverages & using public transport!

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Well nice to know that someone is on the ball with his behaviour! you sound like you could do with a good night out!
I’m planning on going to the big Christmas market this year mid month just before it closes. I shall be sampling alcoholic beverages & using public transport!
I’m off on an OAP coach trip tomorrow with mum and a few OAPS..Off to the big Garden Centre in Wadebridge. I love watching the train go around the store and the Xmas lights.

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
I’m off on an OAP coach trip tomorrow with mum and a few OAPS..Off to the big Garden Centre in Wadebridge. I love watching the train go around the store and the Xmas lights.

oh love Christmas decorations!! love it! Have fun
Xx