Fed Up Of!

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
I don't think you'll get much rest, though. Stobo won't know what's hit it!

Don't you think Stobo will cope with us carers then?:D

I thought the whole idea was for us all to go there to relax:rolleyes:

Is there somewhere better, perhaps? Maybe T- IN THE PARK, where we can really let our hair down:eek:

Love
Alfjess

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi Hazel

Stobo it is then:D.

Must admit I like comfort also, don't think camping in a tent or caravan in the mud is quite my ideal:rolleyes:. A bit past that, unfortunatly:(

Love
Alfjess

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear friends
I am crossing the line about social workers off my list for now.
Was given a new one last week and at the moment she is great, she came to see us at the end of last week to see about respite and when she went away she said she would be in touch as soon as possible.
True to her word she has just rang and I am to get respite in August, I could have it before this but we are trying to get hubby and his friend in together so that it will not be so stressful for them both.
So all in all a good day so far I hope the day turns out as good for you all.
Love Roseann :):)

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Hazel
Funny you should say that I have spent the afternoon looking for somewhere to go for a few days while hubby is in respite, somewhere I can be looked after myself.
All the best Roseann :)

andrear

Feb 13, 2008
Yorkshire
Hi All

So when am I booking the hot air balloon for? Oh, Stobo, pampering, Barbs electric thingy, Gigis Macaroni Pies - not that she has told us about them yet!!! Hazel can you enlighten us? All sounds wonderful!! We'll all have to dress up again but I'm not wearing my hat in the hot air balloon!
But can you guarantee the weather will be nice please because here in Yorkshire its raining yet again!!
Love AndreaX

Debby Short

May 29, 2008
Near Heathrow Airport
Roseann

Excellent news about the Social Worker, it makes all the difference.

My dad (the one that wants to play golf), has an excellent Social Worker it is one of the things that we really cannot complain about.

Glad you were feeling better yesterday, hope it is the same today.

Love & Hugs
Debby.
xx

PS have decided I want to come on the day out - it is all the pampering & sweets that is doing it. :D