End of life palliative care

Peace lily

Jan 30, 2020
Dear @DesperateofDevon , sending you my sincerest of condolences. Your mum's battle is over and she has finally got her wings. Your battle too is over. You should be so proud for all you have done for your mum. Take time to rest and look after yourself x

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
I am raising a glass of red wine to your mum and sending you lots of hugs , you have fought so hard for your parents and done them proud , take time for you now. X

Moggymad

May 12, 2017
After all that has gone before I'm so pleased that her passing was such a deeply personal experience. You have have done so well. I know it will still take you sometime to adjust but no one could have have done as much as you did, you should be very proud of yourself and know that you left no stone unturned in your fight for your parents care. Be very gentle with yourself now. I send my sincere condolences x

imthedaughter

Apr 3, 2019
One elderflower cordial coming right up! Cheers to your mum and I am glad it was a peaceful passing. Hugs to you ?

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I have a glass of wine in hand. May your mum rest peacefully and may you get some peace of mind. Be kind to yourself now and sending you a big hug.

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
Am sorry for your loss but to read that her death was peaceful is something we all hope for when the time comes.
Take care x

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
I’m glad that your mum had a peaceful passing. Sending (( hugs )) and thinking of you at this time. I’m glad you spent some time with her and was with her at the end. Take care of you.

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
I’m glad that your mum had a peaceful passing. Sending (( hugs )) and thinking of you at this time. I’m glad you spent some time with her and was with her at the end. Take care of you.
I will & hopefully you are looking after yourself x

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
After all that has gone before I'm so pleased that her passing was such a deeply personal experience. You have have done so well. I know it will still take you sometime to adjust but no one could have have done as much as you did, you should be very proud of yourself and know that you left no stone unturned in your fight for your parents care. Be very gentle with yourself now. I send my sincere condolences x
B22555FF-DBF1-4B0E-960B-5404CC0C52A8.jpeg

Mums cat Lily now lives with us & our lurcher, they get on very well. Early days atm as I’m numb still but learning to be kinder to myself each day
x

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
I am raising a glass of red wine to your mum and sending you lots of hugs , you have fought so hard for your parents and done them proud , take time for you now. X
Thank you
I feel at peace & appreciate everyone’s words of condolences / support / advice
Accepting you did your best isn’t always easy but getting excellent nursing care at the end has made all the difference .
x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey