Donal has passed away

PatH

Feb 14, 2005
N.Ireland
Just to ,let those of you know who were aware of Donal that he passed away Thurs 5th April at 7.40 am. He had a horrendous struggle to the very end and thank God as a family we were with him. Im pondering a lot so when I can gather my thoughts I will post again. Patx

Last edited:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pat,

Thank you for letting us know of Donal's passing out of this world. I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you strength and peace as you face whatever the next days hold for you. My sincere condolences.

L0ve

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Pat, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I well remember your anniversary video and have thought of you from time to time and wondered how things were. Sending my sincere condolences and wishing you much strength for the days and weeks to come.

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Am so sorry for your loss and wish you much strength through this difficult time.
xxx

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
Im so sorry to hear of donal passing. He is at peace now and free from all his suffering.

Shauna

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Oh, my lovely, lovely Pat.

I am so, so sorry to see this news, yet knowing of the traumas you have faced – and especially most recently – may this be a blessing for both of you that you are both free from the torment this disease has ravaged, much as your loss will feel unbearable right now.

Donal was obviously a very resilient man ..... and you have more strength and courage than you probably realise. Your story, your devotion and courage over the years continually touched my heart as you know.

Please now, take some care of yourself, allow yourself whatever time you need for whatever you need ..... and know I am always here, as you so often were for me.

My love, condolences and respect to you, Karen, x

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Pat, I am so sorry to read your sad news about Donal. My sincere condolences.

turbo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trey0407