Difficult Day

BeeBeeDee

Apr 19, 2023
I am not feeling well these last few days and last night I hardly slept with feeling so ill. It is my throat, shivery, hot & cold - nothing serious but I still just want to rest. Rest with a husband with Alzheimers - HA - I should be so lucky.
On top of that we are having work done in our bedroom starting tomorrow so needed to get it emptied today - a difficult job anyway, never mind with my husband the way he is and me feeling ill !!!
I messaged the workmen and asked if they could move the bed for me which they said Of Course they would
So my husband is trying his best to look after me - but the constant questions of do I want a cup of tea (he then brings me it with milk in - I take it black, so I have to either not drink or go make it myself), do I need any tablets, do I need anything, am I hot am I cold - Yes he is doing a good job of understanding things like that but it is None Stop. Then if I do ask him for something - I can barely speak - I have to repeat myself so many times it just isnt worth it.
On the plus side - we had a Morrisons Chicken Dinner Ready Meal which was a nice easy meal and tasted lovely.
Hopefully I will sleep better tonight, we are in the spare room which has 2 single beds in it - he is not happy about that whereas I am thinking it will be bliss without him pulling the covers off me or sticking his leg in my half of the bed HA HA HA

scotlass

Jul 9, 2023
Hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than not being able to just do nothing when you're feeling poorly,
I find a hot lemonade eases a sore throat, xx

sapphire turner

Jan 14, 2022
Haha feeling your pain! When I finally managed to have a doze when I had norovirus recently my husband woke me up to ask me to ring his phone as he couldn’t find it 🙀🙀🙀🙈🙈🙈