Deteriorated.

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
I just have to write this down for my own documentation. Well ; I knew something would happen.. The day before yesterday the 1 st I just had a feeling something was going to happen. I spoke to the cleaner who said she was around that day and would pop in
Thank heavens she did as dad had had no lunch. This was at 14.30.. The last carers had come in at 6.45 so he hadn't had any food or drink since then.. I blew my stack. I was advised to calm down by my daughter.
I phoned the care company and spoke to the manager who checked. They had all been cancelled. I have cancelled dad's lunch and tea beginning 1 st July not June! Fhs doesn't anybody check anything.So she got someone to go to his teatime call and he is now dual assisted x4 a day until 1st July. Not good enough. I'm also going to email the care company @ miss perfect.Dad needs a quiet life.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I just have to write this down for my own documentation. Well ; I knew something would happen.. The day before yesterday the 1 st I just had a feeling something was going to happen. I spoke to the cleaner who said she was around that day and would pop in
Thank heavens she did as dad had had no lunch. This was at 14.30.. The last carers had come in at 6.45 so he hadn't had any food or drink since then.. I blew my stack. I was advised to calm down by my daughter.
I phoned the care company and spoke to the manager who checked. They had all been cancelled. I have cancelled dad's lunch and tea beginning 1 st July not June! Fhs doesn't anybody check anything.So she got someone to go to his teatime call and he is now dual assisted x4 a day until 1st July. Not good enough. I'm also going to email the care company @ miss perfect.Dad needs a quiet life.
it was a good job the cleaner did pop in. i would get it oin writing so you know they have got it right

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Of course its not good, but can see how the error occured, they have appologised- not a lot more they can do.

Dont they leave him with a Drink when they leave , if they call that early in the morning?

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Of course its not good, but can see how the error occured, they have appologised- not a lot more they can do.

Dont they leave him with a Drink when they leave , if they call that early in the morning?
Yes he has breakfast. Also drinks are left.But dad needs prompting plus most of the time they leave him with water. He won't drink water as apparently it's for fish.