Dear Diary!

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations @Eddcorner
Whilst I like children, I'm not really into babies, but I appreciate that most people are & certainly my OH loves seeing them I expect your mum does too.
Oh I always get broody @Chizz, so much so my ex wife made me get the snip after we had three of our own but then again she did say that being married to myself was like having a fourth child... 🤔😉 Yes mum loves little ones, given her quite a lift after seeing great-grandaughter and our new addition too via videochat ❤

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks to everyone for their congrats on the arrival of my new grandson!!! As you can guess we've been terribly busy with one thing or another of late, long may it continue :) Seeing my granddaughter with a lightsaber was one of the highlights of my evening, definitely takes after her dad and myself in that regard!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Oh I always get broody @Chizz, so much so my ex wife made me get the snip after we had three of our own but then again she did say that being married to myself was like having a fourth child... 🤔😉 Yes mum loves little ones, given her quite a lift after seeing great-grandaughter and our new addition too via videochat ❤
i always said i had 4 plus a bigger kid

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Mum talking more frequently at the moment albeit one or two words at a go, her usage of 'no' (not heard for a long while) is nice to hear too. Used in context when answering a query with nonverbal cues is amazing to see, summer months always bring greater cognizance :) Brain fog has always been a seasonal thing with mum.

Last edited: