Dear Diary!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i have found some of savers toiletries are actually cheaper than poundland. i do go in and have a mooch. i think iceland has taken over FF. we are a big city with different regions having their own shops so have a good choice. i have to go where they deliver and shop online for the weekly shop. ive done it for about 4 years. i tend not to spend too much as im not roving around the aisles.

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
Yes I’ve used Savers in the past - sadly boo for us living in posh Surrey land now tho - we don’t have local access to these bargain shops 😢 I’m thankful for Olio - I often pick up things on my way home from seeing mum. All left out on someone’s doorstep in a box with my name on. Completely free, preventing waste and often the fresh veggies which I like aren’t snapped up!

DeeCee7

Oct 13, 2023
That reminds me of a remark my stepmother once made as we drove through an area with a high proportion of Polish people. She pointed out the names of some of the shops and said wonderingly “ why are there so many shops selling polish?”

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Never mind FF for blueberries.
Just had a surprise free delivery in my back garden
P1020265.JPG
No likely source nearby, must have travelled some distance.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suze100