1. chelsea girl

chelsea girl Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    Hi was just wondering if any one can help? Mum goes to day centre 3 times a week. She seems to enjoy it, eats well while there and is always happier and tired when she comes home. My question is do your loved ones go to a day centre and how often? Mum doesnt like being on her own, and always has company and someone to talk to at day care and i was thinking she might enjoy going an extra day, do you think that would be too much? Please help

2. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    If she enjoys three days, she will enjoy four. My OH goes five days and loves it. However, if your LA funds it, they will need to approve it first. Otherwise, just go for it.

3. chelsea girl

chelsea girl Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    Thanx beate, im sure we have the funding so will find out. Thanks for ur reply x

4. daisydi

daisydi Registered User

Feb 25, 2015
    Norfolk
    My mum started with 1 day, then 2,3,4,5,6,7. She wanted to go and now she lives there but she is happy!