Court protection / respondents/ notified.

Beea

Mar 14, 2018
Hello I’m new to the group I have been struggling with for many days now .I’m apply for deputyship for my son .hes lives in residential home. Completeing. Cop 1 cop 1A cop b cop 4 , and the cop 3 capacity the social worker has .! However the respondents ? Not sure who wish be severed with application. ?

tryingmybest

May 22, 2015
I'm so very sorry you'e found yourself in this situation. Is there another close family member or someone you feel should be notified of this application? If not I think if can be left blank.

Beea

Mar 14, 2018
I'm so very sorry you'e found yourself in this situation. Is there another close family member or someone you feel should be notified of this application? If not I think if can be left blank.
Ok thank you ! Im not sure if I’ve had my head in the forms to long ! However but yes I have 3 people family members to be notified. Just stuck on respondents no really sure .. is this me / my son . need another someone else ? Not sure who tho . Isn’t really anyone . (details or who to be served with this application) .. so I’m little confused. .im doing my best to get my head round it it’s prob really simple . Thank you .

Baker17

Mar 9, 2016
Ok thank you ! Im not sure if I’ve had my head in the forms to long ! However but yes I have 3 people family members to be notified. Just stuck on respondents no really sure .. is this me / my son . need another someone else ? Not sure who tho . Isn’t really anyone . (details or who to be served with this application) .. so I’m little confused. .im doing my best to get my head round it it’s prob really simple . Thank you .
Do you have a Carers group in your area, we have one where I live and they have a couple of solicitors who can give advice, just an idea

Beea

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you much for all your advice uve been very helpful. I believe I can leave resposdants blank due to capacity certificate . And that’s I’m only apply for deputyship not LPA .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdieB