coconut oil update

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hello to everyone on T P.as promised a update on my lovely wife June who has now been talking coconut oil for 4 weeks.I must admit I have not noticed any difference in June BUT the careers said today when I asked they said she's not so sleepy and seems to have more energy and is most days feeding herself.l know I am grasping at straws but at least I feel iam doing something.so I will carry on with it and let you all.know in 4weeks time how things are going by the way no side affects.take care

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hello to everyone on T P.as promised a update on my lovely wife June who has now been talking coconut oil for 4 weeks.I must admit I have not noticed any difference in June BUT the careers said today when I asked they said she's not so sleepy and seems to have more energy and is most days feeding herself.l know I am grasping at straws but at least I feel iam doing something.so I will carry on with it and let you all.know in 4weeks time how things are going by the way no side affects.take care ��

Thank you for the update on June pins tony. Its good the carers have reported these improvements, long may they last, will try and catch your next update.
Best wishes
Sue