Charities in Crisis

Tender Face

Account Closed
Just to be as brief as possible – Kassy – ‘virtual parties’ in the Tea Room saved my soul at times :rolleyes:... but I personally feel over time, there have been mixed messages about its use (certainly directed at me!) and at times an ‘imbalance’ shall we say in support posts. I am so pleased to come back to this thread this evening and see Katherine’s reassurance about its cost (at least in comparison to the rest of the forum). Someone mentioned the word ‘transparency’ (earlier in this thread of perhaps another?) and I feel I personally now have that from Katherine.

Second thanks to Katherine for picking up on my concerns about mobile phones – I am sure you will recall this has been on-going. I have had an email today from a different contact in AS who is addressing the problem and with a new contact at ‘SHP’.:) Perhaps I can now move forward on some of the bigger fund-raising ideas around phone recycling I could not get off the ground previously???? I am sorry to have flagged it again on TP – but honestly, Katherine – sometimes it seems the only way to get things moving!!!!:eek: So thanks again. :)

Karen, x

Cate

It may be helpful to clarify that the cost of the Tea Room is negligible, both in terms of set-up/running costs and ‘man hours’.

Thank you soooo much Katherine for clarifying the situation, it is so good to know the actual situation.

Ive clearly been unpopular for asking the question, but Im still glad I did, right Im off to Tea Room for some fun and gos with a clear conscience:D

KatherineW

Mobile phone link

Just to let you know that the problem with the link on the mobile phone recycling page on our website has now been resolved.

A message from our Fundraising team:

Alzheimer's Society is very sorry for the inconvenience by the incorrect email address on our website for ShP Solutions for Charity. This was due to staff movement in their organisation. We have now resolved this and the new contact at ShP is Simon Gregory, simon.gregory@shpforcharity.co.uk or contact@shpforcharity.co.uk.

Thank you so much for your support and I am very sorry once again for the inconvenience caused.

Hope this helps,

Katherine