blue wee

katyr

Nov 28, 2006
oxfordshire
Hello,

My dad has alzheimer's and is taking a drug (don't know the name of it) that makes his wee go blue. Blue wee isn't the problem, but the fact that as he is ill and (without sounding too crude), his aim isnt as it was so around every toilet there is this blue stuff where he's missed the loo. It wouldnt bother my mum so much, but it just doesn't wipe off. Mum has had to replace all the carpets with lino, but the walls are just ruined. Has anyone else has this problem? And what removes the blue stain? And is this drug really doing anything anyway?

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Katy, have not come across your problem so far.

Yes, can agree that aim and direction often go amiss, very messy aroung the toilet area, but not come across BLUE WEE.

Stay with us, I feel sure someone will help soon. p.s. Lionel is on Exelon (Rivastigmine)

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Could he possibly be on Elavil? That can turn urine blue. I have no idea how to clean it, though.

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Katy

I have no idea what the drug might be. I would consult the pharmacist, they will know the compound and may be able to offer advice for you on getting rid of the stain.

Cate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark65