Bad morning - emotional support needed.

jojop

Nov 9, 2013
SE London
Hiya Lilac blossom. Dad was up again last night and took all the bedding off his bed. He was awake all day today, so I am hoping that will be enough for him to sleep better tonight. I'm hoping it is a phase too and that if I can do enough to keep him awake especially afternoons, he will reverse back to 'normal'.

Hi jojo. I can sympathise with you even more now. Back to the old red eye. In this case, it's literally, as I am up at silly o clock ( or I should say, we all are) as I am on the early bird bus to the smoke for my early Christmas weekend!!

Dad is fine - he has been walking and getting up really well and we sang some folk songs and played recorders this afternoon. All in an attempt to keep him awake and it worked. We will see how he sleeps now. Sorry to hear that you have had another bad one. Keep putting your feet up during the day and - always put off till tomorrow what you can do today!!
I'll be off line over the weekend as Chico hasn't got WiFi. Look after yourself.

Heidi xx xx

Hi, sounds like you had a lovely day together. Hope you dad sleeps well tonight and you get some rest too. You may have noticed the time of this post......Yes I am in for another long sleepless night
Hope you have a great weekend, enjoy the break - early present opening time?
Take care, xxx

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Thanks very much exhausted2015. We had a full day and a quiet night last night. I'm pleased - for once - to be up at this time, as I am off to the City to visit my OH for our early Christmas weekend . The family look after Dad once a month and I get to chill for a couple days. Suitcase all packed and ready to go. Just a bit of a morning rush to get through, but I have got it all as planned as it can be.............. Have a good weekend.

Heidi xxoo

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Thanks jojo.

Another restless night for you. So sorry to hear that . I'm just having my morning cuppa tea and enjoying the quiet calm before the.........we will see! Hope you get chance (or make chance) to take some down time today. Have a good weekend.

Xx xx

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Ps just saw the time of your post!!
You really have it hard my friend. Forget the ironing today IMO.

Early presents and early Christmas dinner . I feel so lucky to have this time. I wish I could give you some for Crimbo. Hope you enjoyed the Pilates.

Xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77