?? Attachment Probs! Ideas?

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
DSCF2100 (1024x853).jpg it just said java download complete. trying a attachment again
shd be HERE, Nope

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi Chris

Perhaps try the following: click edit on your post and cut and paste the [attach.]56565[/attach,..] bit so is pasted after the text (at the end of the post). Then click save.

Hope that works :)

Last edited:

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Try:-

Close all browser windows
Start|Run
Enter iexplore.exe -extoff
OK

IE will start with no extensions, you may not have some things you have added

Now go to TP and try adding an image.

Any difference?

When you close IE and restart extensions will be enabled.

If running with extoff improves things it's a 'divide and conquer' exercise to find offending extension.

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Ok done that thanks Nitram, now adding a pic

HERE

ok so not in the right place:(

(edited by Serena to move the attachment to a different place in the post)
confused question mark.png

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi Chris

Are you trying to put the picture in a different place in your post? If so, you just need to follow the instructions I'd posted earlier this morning... Hope they help :)

Hi Chris

Perhaps try the following: click edit on your post and cut and paste the [attach.]56565[/attach,..] bit so is pasted after the text (at the end of the post). Then click save.

Hope that works :)

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Thanks Serena, missed your first post! Cut and paste, yes thats one way isn't it.
Generally I put attachments at the end of a post (where usually the system places it:rolleyes:)

I have just replied to a post where I attached something. Because I knew which one I wanted to use i inserted it first then typed above it so it ended up in the right place.

Bit of a nuisance but I can cope:)

Thanks Serena, jennifer and Nitram for your help and suggestions. If ever it works as it should I'll let you know!