Alzheimers Society Shop on line

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
I have just discovered that the Alzheimer's Society has a shop online. I have just requested the catalogue. As I am addicted to catalogue shopping (as I don't get out much as a carer) I am chuffed I can shop and raise money for Alzheimer's at the same time. Access to the shop is on the main site home page. I know where I'll be getting my Christmas cards this year!
Probably someone who's computer savvy can put the address site up. I can just about put a post up!

Magic.

Last edited:

JoJo

Sep 25, 2003
Shropshire
Thanks Magic. Ever year I do more and more Christmas shopping online (kids, work etc ever dominating my time) so this is great. I didn't realise it existed and I wouldn't rather some of my hard earned cash went to a good cause!

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Norman, I just joined the society as a member this week. I only just noticed the membership stuff on the homepage. I usually just go straight to the forum. Also received my envelope for the old gold appeal today. Have sent some off.
Magic

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Xmas Cattledog from AS

My AS catalogue arrived today. There are some wonderful gift ideas and lovely cards, etc. Great - now I shall be able to order all the goodies in advance before I go o/seas late November.

Jude