Ace111

SAP

Feb 18, 2017
Hi thanks for anyone who replied, not sure what I’m doing yet but couldn’t seem to thank people personally
You are welcome. You need to make 10 posts before you can use the reply button. Just keep posting when you want to and we will respond as best we can.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
You need to make 10 posts before you can use the reply button
Only if the post you reply to contains a link.
You can just reply in the text box and click on 'Post reply'.
You can cut and paste the post into the box and delete the link if you want to retain the rest of the post.

Barbara Maria

Jul 6, 2024
Only if the post you reply to contains a link.
You can just reply in the text box and click on 'Post reply'.
You can cut and paste the post into the box and delete the link if you want to retain the rest of the post.
Thanks for the advice, hopefully kinda know what I’m doing now 😂

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi Kevin and thanks, have read some of your posts and you really seem to know your stuff. Thankfully have now found some people who really understand and give really helpful advice x
Something over 7000 posts and over 10 years on here, wife first then mum too.
It is what it is, where it not for this site , only thing that keep me sane over a lot of year, thank you all is all I can say. K

Barbara Maria

Jul 6, 2024
Something over 7000 posts and over 10 years on here, wife first then mum too.
It is what it is, where it not for this site , only thing that keep me sane over a lot of year, thank you all is all I can say. K
Oh bless you Kevin, life can be so cruel, my dad had dementia many years ago but somehow feels so much worse this time. Just trying to work things out. Have lots of family and friends but don’t want to burden them. Appreciate so much how much support there is here and believe me your help and support keeps a lot of people sane x