A little time out with Alan

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I decided to spend the day with Alan and so I cancelled the sitter and we went out together:) Just a spur of the minute decision because a client cancelled and so I had the time.

We had lunch in a very quiet cafe which was nice and then we went to Wollaton Park which is not far from where we live. Here is a link to the photographs. http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/helen...authkey=Gv1sRgCN61zI_suKPLzAE&feat=directlink

So you see I thought about my fellow TPers and had a special thought whilst we were there about those that are particularly suffering at the moment.

Love

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Lovely photographs, Helen. How lovely to do something so very much on the spur of the moment like that. Am going to Google Wollaton House now to find out something about it. Love, Nan XXX

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Thanks Helen

Thank you for thinking of us,Alan and you look like you had a lovely day and what a lovely place,hope you both have a nice eveing,take care Marian xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Nan

It's called Wollaton Hall. If you ever come up this way to visit it, you might consider coming to visit us for lunch;)

Love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It looks perfect for a quiet relaxing day out Helen, especially for Alan who doesn`t like noisy crowded places.

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
What lovely photos Helen, and how lovely to spend some quality time together. I bet you are glad that your appointment was cancelled :)

xx

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi Helen and Alan
Those photos brought back some lovely memories. I used to live in Chaddesden near Derby so trips to Wollaton Hall were just up the A52:):)
Spent many a Sunday there:D:D

Love Julie xx

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Wonderful

Hiya Helen and Alan, what wondereful pics of you both and what spendour is Woolaton Hall. Would love to come up and visit it one day, who knows ?? The pics were so Atmospheric, great photo`s, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxx

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
hi helen and allan thank you for sharing your lovely day with us these spur of the moment things always turn out the best photos are great xx:D

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Lovely pics, Helen..You both look very contented and happy...:)

Special memories for me.

I used to live in Wollaton...Wollaton Park was part of my teenage years...the Police Horses used to be stabled there.

Along with the music of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen and other 16 year olds who thought they could conquer the world....:rolleyes:

We used to meet up on Sunday afternoons and put the world to rights...:cool:

Nothing's changed...:D

Love xx