Can I ... Should I?

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
You know what is best for your mum, sending heart felt wishes to you both x
Dogs are amazing, they seem to have a built in radar and know when things are not good :(

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Morning @Slugsta

I’m following them. It’s jyst when I sit back & think that I question if I’m wrong (legally as well as morally). Although morally I think I’m doing the most humane thing for Mum.

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Thank you @Margi29

Mum tells me she had lots of visitors in the night. She couldn’t move & so many people kept coming in to see her. She wants to know what I did to her. It was obviously a very vivid dream, as she’s still asking about it & telling brother several hours after she’s gotten up

Pooch is staying with Mum, not even going out when the doorbell chimes to tell of movement outside. Animals have that extra sense that something is wrong.

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Just sending a hug xxxx

Re pets - After I lost my son, my little cat slept on my pillow for a while, and when dau had pneumonia, the current little cat slept on her bed for a while. Of course this meant when my little cat died I was doubly devastated as it reminded me of her sleeping on my pillow

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
Conversations with neighbors about garden :D

Neighbors: your garden always looks lovely, I'm sick of buying and spending loads of money on plants then they die.

Me : stop watering in full sun, water at night

Neighbors: I've not got time, I've got a baby :eek:

Me : they will burn and die in this heat

Neighbors: I'd rather they burn, I'm too stressed

It took all my will power not to scream, ' live my life for a day ' then you will know stress :mad:

So for all you reading these posts you just are lucky you've not got stupid next door :D:rolleyes:

Earthgirl72

Feb 2, 2016
In my humble opinion - if I were in your place - I would be doing the exact same thing.
Just dropping in with a hug.
xx

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Thank you for the hugs @jugglingmum im going to be squished soon lol. But it’s a good squishing :D

Animals are so tuned into these things, much better at comforting than us mere humans. Hugs back to you for your son & little cat

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Oh @Margi29 don’t irritating neighbours drive you nuts. Everything in their lives is always “so stressed” ... walk in our shoes & find out what real stress is :p Too much for me this week o_O