Can I ... Should I?

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Thank you @Amy in the US hug taken & snuggled into :). Mum has said I’ve been crying out in my sleep recently, I’m not sure if she’s dreaming, but I know I’m not waking refreshed. I’ve just “napped” in the sun :), I found a position that was not painful :D May have looked strange, but it worked :oops: Flat on my back, knees bent & feet on the arm of the swing, so a couple of feet up ... guess I’ve strained a muscle in my pelvis of something :rolleyes:

I think I am feeling swamped by dementia :(

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
I have a real craving for chocolate .... pretty sure I’m not pregnant :D @Margi29 :p

Yes. I was very down about not going. I’d have been sitting on a balcony watching the sun go down, with no cooking or cleaning to worry about. Instead if which I’ve shampooed the lounge carpets :(

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
I had visions of a fish wriggling about, hanging out of a current bun :D:D:D @Margi29

I can see your brother leaving a child, dog or cat with your mum, but not you or yours. Will you get an auto feeder for the goldfish? Just don’t leave her a cake to put it in :p

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
I have a real craving for chocolate .... pretty sure I’m not pregnant :D @Margi29 :p

Yes. I was very down about not going. I’d have been sitting on a balcony watching the sun go down, with no cooking or cleaning to worry about. Instead if which I’ve shampooed the lounge carpets :(
You didn't have a holiday romance did you??? In April??? And now the surprise is beginning to show :eek::eek::D

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Morning all,

Sorry, I didn't mean to pressurise you into posting :oops:

Knowing how exhausted you were when you went away, I wouldn't discount anything Sam!! :eek: When did you last have bloods taken to check for things like thyroid and anaemia?

I'm sorry your break didn't happen, I can imagine how disappointed you are! :(

Margi, I would have understood buttie too!

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
That’s ok @Slugsta apparently I need to get out my comfort zone (???) & force myself to do things, although that will raise my anxiety levels .... this is what the councillor said, after telling me my scores show I am severely depressed. Well, I didn’t think I was depressed, severely or otherwise, just a bit down. I’m now feeling :(:(

Had bloods checked a few weeks ago, I suppose I should chase up results, but ....:rolleyes:

I’m starting to think I should look for 3 or 4 “holiday” buddies & see if I can get away several times a year. Of course, the idea of advertising myself as “looking for sun, sea, pool & lots of sleep. Unlikely to show much enthusiasm for pretty buildings, or long fast walks. Happy to only meet for meals & evening drinks ..” might not get me many responses :D:eek: I’m ok joining in, so long as people understand I might not want to, like the ones I joined in April, they let me do my own thing, which was sleeping by the pool all morning :D Lol. I’m a rave a minute :p

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
Big hugs on becoming a grandma in the near future, trust me, grandchildren although can be tiring, will give you a total boost x

Advertise for lots of holiday buddies :D trust me, there are a lot out there who are happy to sleep most of the day and meet at night for a meal and drinks ;):D

Margi29

Oct 31, 2016
Yorkshire
Morning all,

Sorry, I didn't mean to pressurise you into posting :oops:

Knowing how exhausted you were when you went away, I wouldn't discount anything Sam!! :eek: When did you last have bloods taken to check for things like thyroid and anaemia?

I'm sorry your break didn't happen, I can imagine how disappointed you are! :(

Margi, I would have understood buttie too!
Thank goodness it's not just ' us up north ' that understands that phrase :D

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
You are all really cheeky on here !!! :D

I could have put fish buttie, but thought nobody would have a clue what I was on about :D

Ahhhh fish buttie

And there was me wondering what fish with current bun tastes like.... still think blurk :)

I would prefer a chip buttie, as fish doesn’t like me and causes no end of problems with my digestion....

Taking of fish intolerance... which we are now.... found out in Ireland meet up that some wine is purified using stuff from fish. No amount of telling me that the fish bit shouldn’t affect me will convince me that wines using fish stuff wont cause digestion problems for me...

Who would have thought that a certain rice cake that I purchase would also contain fish... teeny teeny tiny writing clarified what was causing my day in the throne room...