Does anyone have ideas for an activity coordinator please?

Living Doll

Jan 31, 2023
Thank you all for your kind messages. Love to you all, thanks again for all your love and support. xxxx

Living Doll

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone......after 5 months of saying goodbye to you all I am back. Hoping to reach out to you all for advice/chat and information...

Rayreadynow

Dec 31, 2023
I would suggest you get feed back from family members on there PWD past interest and activities and see if there is some way you can simplify that activity.....for instance my PWD worked with numbers all her life and loved poems.

I wish you good luck. But I do get the feeling that its a difficult job to please everyone and the Care Home I have experience of seems to have a one size fits all activity plan and I am not convinced that they are all meaningful activities.

PETS - PETS - PETS - But there seems to be a reluctance in Care Homes to let animals visit !

Last edited:

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
My Mum’s Home used to take residents on outings, Garden centre, seaside etc. After the first few months she didn’t go , always got travel sick and found it too stressful getting in and out off the vehicle. By the end of her first year I couldn’t even take her in the car, much reduced horizons. ☹️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bronskibeat