Second time lucky!!!

anaworm

May 30, 2023
We live in France and put Mum in a home here last October - 12 days later we had to take her back out for a number of reasons. So, tomorrow we fly back to the UK and put her into a UK home - we are selling her it as a 'hotel with help'.
Wish us luck - I am keeping everything crossed that she settles quickly and enjoys the company and advantages the home has to offer.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Good luck from me too, I hope it all goes well for you all on the day and indeed the future. K

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
Hope it goes well @anawaorm. Have you told the home what you are calling it? My mum's care home all took off their badges and cracked open the prosecco to get her to accept it was a 'hotel with help'.

anaworm

May 30, 2023
Hope it goes well @anawaorm. Have you told the home what you are calling it? My mum's care home all took off their badges and cracked open the prosecco to get her to accept it was a 'hotel with help'.
What a great reception for her..... we did tell them and our landing wasn't great - definitely not as good as yours!!! But onwards and upwards