Photo books

Hairball

Nov 16, 2022
I want to put together a photo book with labels under each photo for my mother who has recently moved into a care home. Has anyone found an online version that allows you to do this or do I need to get copies of all the photos and stick them in by hand? Any suggestions very gratefully received 🙏🏻

My Mum's Daughter

Feb 8, 2020
I did this for Mum and used Tesco. I just uploaded all the photos and resized to my requirements, then went back and wrote who was in the photo and where we were. It did take some time but I was pleased with the results.

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I want to put together a photo book with labels under each photo for my mother who has recently moved into a care home. Has anyone found an online version that allows you to do this or do I need to get copies of all the photos and stick them in by hand? Any suggestions very gratefully received 🙏🏻
I am not in the UK but I am sure you can arrange to have albums printed and put together fairly inexpensively. Check out printing companies and I think you can upload what you want online.

Hairball

Nov 16, 2022
I did this for Mum and used Tesco. I just uploaded all the photos and resized to my requirements, then went back and wrote who was in the photo and where we were. It did take some time but I was pleased with the results.
Thanks - I know how to do the album but struggling to find a provider that lets you type text in to be printed - m’s sight isn’t great so need it to be really clear.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Thanks - I know how to do the album but struggling to find a provider that lets you type text in to be printed - m’s sight isn’t great so need it to be really clear.
Add the text to the image before uploading.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John_Hat