Is there is gizmo that can help my Mum find her lost things, that beeps and can be triggered remotely.

Gee7

Aug 28, 2023
I'm looking for a key fob type thing that I can attach to regular things that go missing, such as keys and purse. The key fob would make a loud beeping sound so that my Mum can find the lost items. I need to be able to trigger it remotely too. I have seen a few of these devices but they only work via bluetooth so you need to be onsite to work them. Any ideas?

Gee7

Aug 28, 2023
I wish! I spent hours looking for my husband's wallet. I wouldn't have believed there were so many `safe` places in our very small house.

I hope you find a way @Gee7
hi Sylvia. I'm getting a number of hysterical calls a day saying someone has stolen her stuff. I found this which may help in your case https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Q7NLNL5?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details the prob for me, is tat you have to be in the house and they are not loud enough.

Gee7

Aug 28, 2023
I'm not sure if this will be of any help as I'm not sure about the remote bit!

Thanks Izzy. It does look good but as you say, with out the remote. I ideally want to have something that I can trigger when I'm not in the flat with my Mum.