Good fundraising ideas?

vinny

Im running the Brighton Marathon next year on behalf of Dementia UK, any fundraising ideas would be greatly apreciated.

im finding this really hard but i am damn determined to reach the target of £700
I am getting a licence from the local council to fundraise in and around milton keynes. The question is, how am i going to attract attention!!?? I am thinking of doing hot tea and coffee for people walking around the shopping centre or a tombola? all money raised would obviously would be donated.I would need balloons to again attract attention. Does any one know where i can get them fairly priced as all the ones ive seen online are quite expensive! i am new to this forum and as much help as possible would be greatly appreciated and defenately going to a good cause!

Here is the link to donate money by card http://www.justgiving.com/Vinnieholmes1984
and also you could text VINY50 (then enter your amount, can be as little as 20p if you wanted) to 70070 :)

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Hello Vinny,

The fundraising forum was created with AS fundraising in mind but since you are doing it for a related cause, we are happy to assist you with it this time. There are other members who have done fundraising for specific homes and so on and they have posted in the Tea Room, which is the natural area for other fundraising.

Good luck with your fundraising and I hope you surpass your goal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frances61