FAQs

Dutchman

May 26, 2017
Devon, Totnes
You can introduce yourself here -

Once you’ve introduced yourself you might want to start a thread of your own in the I Care For A Person With Dementia area of the forum.

Just say who you are, your situation, any main concerns and how people on here can help. Start you own thread if you like

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I am trying to reply to a message from Granny G. Ive tried 5 times to reply to her message but somehow it has wiped itself off so I don't know if she has recieved any of them. Best wishes TinaT

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
I am trying to reply to a message from Granny G. Ive tried 5 times to reply to her message but somehow it has wiped itself off so I don't know if she has recieved any of them. Best wishes TinaT
I've PMed @Grannie G and asked her.
If it doesn't work she should still get this tag.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you @ nitram.

I can’t remember when I last sent Tina
T a message. It will have been years ago

I haven’t had a message but will try to contact TinaT now. I only have her contact on the forum so fingers crossed.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Is there a way to delete my post, please?
Full deletion only by admin/mods, do this by using 'report' and requesting deletion.

If post is less than 24 hours old you can 'edit' and replace text with a . or 'deleted by silversally'

Silversally

Aug 18, 2022
Full deletion only by admin/mods, do this by using 'report' and requesting deletion.

If post is less than 24 hours old you can 'edit' and replace text with a . or 'deleted by silversally'
Thank you, Nitram. It has gone now.

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Not sure if your getting my messages new to hear my self 😊
Hello @Carer23 and welcome to this friendly and supportive forum. The reason you have not been getting any replies is that you are on the Frequently asked questions section of the forum.
Please do start a new thread in the following section of the forum, telling us a bit about your particular situation, so that members can readily help and support:

vmatthew

Apr 21, 2024
My husband was diagnosed with vascular diamentia. He talks in his sleep. He usually falls asleep with his Headset on watching TV. I am about to retire and it is a concern to me if I should.
At this time he is still functioning and independent.

NewbyT

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2023
Hi @vmatthew and welcome to Dementia Support Forum. I hope you find it to be a safe and supportive space to share.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's vascular dementia diagnosis. It sounds like you're worried about what the future might hold.

Please do post more about your situation in our dedicated 'I have a partner with dementia' sub-forum, to receive insight and support from our lovely members :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayne Oswald