CARE HOME ARE ACTING AS IF THEY OWN MY WIFE OF 65 YEARS

MIKESEYE

Feb 2, 2024
BECAUSE OF PERSONAL MEDICAL AT AGE OF 85 I AM TRYING TO GET MY WIFE OF 82 YO TO MOVE
FROM ONE CARE HOME TO A LOCAL WHICH IF I AM NOT HERE TO VISIT MY WIFE
3TIMES A WEEK
BUT ON A FACE TO FACE WITH THE MANAGER
SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WIFE WAS HAPPY ETC AND THERE WAS NO WAY SHE COULD BE MOVED
MY S/S CAERE IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL COME BACK TO NEXT WEEK
I DO NOT LIKE THAT MY REQEST IS FOR ME .ITS NOT IT IS IN MY WIFES BEST INTREST
AND THE FUTURE she has been in home for 6 months only and still has a understanding but not knowing who you are is now creeping inn
as with familys what is best is diff from one to any other i have 3 dughts 1 son who do not agree moving there mother to be a good thing
one of my duaghters lives near the home and has been cooperating with me the other 3 are stabbing me in the back going with the care home manager
AM I WRONG OR NOT
I THINK TIME WILL TELL if she still allows me to visit

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel55

Oct 23, 2023
BECAUSE OF PERSONAL MEDICAL AT AGE OF 85 I AM TRYING TO GET MY WIFE OF 82 YO TO MOVE
FROM ONE CARE HOME TO A LOCAL WHICH IF I AM NOT HERE TO VISIT MY WIFE
3TIMES A WEEK
BUT ON A FACE TO FACE WITH THE MANAGER
SHE TOLD ME THAT MY WIFE WAS HAPPY ETC AND THERE WAS NO WAY SHE COULD BE MOVED
MY S/S CAERE IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL COME BACK TO NEXT WEEK
I DO NOT LIKE THAT MY REQEST IS FOR ME .ITS NOT IT IS IN MY WIFES BEST INTREST
AND THE FUTURE she has been in home for 6 months only and still has a understanding but not knowing who you are is now creeping inn
as with familys what is best is diff from one to any other i have 3 dughts 1 son who do not agree moving there mother to be a good thing
one of my duaghters lives near the home and has been cooperating with me the other 3 are stabbing me in the back going with the care home manager
AM I WRONG OR NOT
I THINK TIME WILL TELL if she still allows me to visit
💗

I noticed your thread today

I honestly cannot tell you if you are wrong or right? Often there can be no strict wrong or strict right about these things and that probably isn't the answer you need right now.

Maybe you should wait and see what happens with the social services first .

Have you spoken to your children/care home manager to ask why they feel it would not be a good thing?

Could you do face time or video call with your wife in between visits would your children help you with that perhaps?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayne Oswald