A massive thank you :-)

Sininiandlisa

Mar 27, 2012
Hi Guys,

Firstly I would like to say a massive thank you, to those Anonymous people that have already sponsored my friend and I since our last thread ' Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro ' it means so much to us that we have the support from other people, even & especially strangers, Obviously as we dont know the Anonymous people personally we cant say thank you directly to them but hopefully they will see this message...... Every time we get a sponsor through it makes us both well up and also we jump up and down like excited screaming girls, it's such a great feeling to be able to give something back to Alzheimer's Society especially as they give so much to the families that need help the most. It's early days yet but already the money is coming in, still got a long way to go to reach our goal of raising £8000.00 but we are determined!!!! I cant thank every one enough who has already donated, your amazing!!! Please follow us on our blog ( found in our first post 'Climbing Mont Kilimanjaro' )

Also anyone else that would like to sponser/support us please follow the link (found in our first post 'Climbing Mont Kilimanjaro' )

Or please just text LLSM80 (the amount you would like to sponsor us) to 70070

eg LLSM80 £1

Hopefully as you might be able to tell, we are so so so grateful.

Thank You :)

Lisa and Sinini

Last edited: