whimpering

totallyconfused

Apr 18, 2016
how awful is this to listen to?It ws non stop all yesterday and she was awake all night.You just want it to be over for her.

This is new for her. We are trying to work out pain issues, read it could be involuntary like tourettes or it could be self pity also.

Emotionally, shes feeling lonely she said and seems to be thinking of her childhood alot. She will talk as if shes back there and then will also have very lucid moments where she knows something is wrong with her.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
I know - it is awful. We had a really bad start today when I couldn’t get John off the floor for an hour. The carer arrived and we managed to give him a wipe wash rather than his usual shower and dressed and then breakfast. I asked him how he was feeling “Not quite so desperate” was the answer. It really breaks my heart that he should have felt desperate although believe you me I felt pretty desperate myself.

What to do what to do? There are very few answers with this damned illness.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Well John came back from his daycare and once again I asked how he was. “I feel frightened”.

He was diagnosed seven years ago and this is is the first time he has said this. I find it quite scary myself now that the people we are looking after with this awful illness are so lost in their damaged brains that they are afraid and in the OP case actually whimpering.

totallyconfused

Apr 18, 2016
Well John came back from his daycare and once again I asked how he was. “I feel frightened”.

He was diagnosed seven years ago and this is is the first time he has said this. I find it quite scary myself now that the people we are looking after with this awful illness are so lost in their damaged brains that they are afraid and in the OP case actually whimpering.

My mother said she was frightened over the last few days, scared. Shes so lost looking,Its cruel.Id give anything for it to all be over for her.

These poor people are truly suffering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymous 123