• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

    Find out more >here<.

Where do I look for help?


Registered User
Jan 15, 2015
I would like to find some help for my mother in law who is in her 80's and looking after my father in law with Alzheimers.:


Registered User
May 21, 2014
You need to contact Social Services for a needs assessment. They can signpost lunch clubs, day centres, sitting service, carers in the house, respite... Also contact your local Alzheimer's Society group and Age UK for info and help.