What happens when the main carer is ill............?

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Not us Bruce. Ours will be in total harmony and pitch perfect.

Just need to think of a name?????????????

gillianshack

Sep 19, 2006
bradford west yorkshire
feling sorry for myself i know how you feel

sorry everyone not been on the site for some time .its due to a painful injury i had a few months back i fell of one step and dislocated my right knee very badly,at the same time i fell on my sons bike and broke a few ribs the pain as been really bad and slow recovery,lots of physio but doesnt seem to be getting much better my life been put on hold,and traveling to see mum as been out the question so not been able to spend as much time as i would like. its been getting me down lots mum needs me so much ,and dads at is witts ends again luckly my other sister been help out loads..so i do hope any one out there with any injury are feeling better soon...xx:)

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Now that does sound painful :( Gill

I fall of my Bike few weeks back , did not feel any pain , just lately my leg under my knee at the side is going numb , can't feel my toes I know my sciatica gone into my leg . but I can walk , thanks God its not in my back .

all I get for it is painkillers and have not order any since fall of bike . I know I must get back to doctor.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Gillian,
You have been in the wars. I remember my grandmother falling and bruising her ribs, the pain was awful, so broken ribs must be 10 times worse.
I hope you get better soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77