Update

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Hi all I thought I would let you know. I had my first sitting with Peter yesterday I told him what was happening and he seemed ok with it I waited an hour because I wanted to talk to the lady who was very nice , showed her where everything was , Peter was still happy when I said I was going ,but when I got back he was walking up and down I knew something was the matter but she said he had been fine. After she had gone he said where were you ,still didn't think anything just thought he didn't want me to go out , he went upstairs and I followed when I got to the bathroom I understood why, he had had an accident and he didn't tell her bless I am hoping he is ok next week when she comes I am going to get him to go before I go I hope then he will be ok , but he has got to get use to it because I am going I need it,,I had a lovely time not worrying about him I feel so much better for it Christmas

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hi christmas
that sounds to have gone pretty well for a first time :)
maybe let the sitter know what happened so she's prepared, as she may well be able to notice your husband needs the loo and be able to get him there on time - and she may be able to sort things out afterwards (lots of 'be ables', sorry) - seems that she and your husband got on fine as he wasn't complaining about her at all; very promising
so glad you yourself had a lovely time and didn't worry :):)

irismary

Feb 7, 2015
West Midlands
Hi Christmas. Glad it went ok. I have to ensure OH goes to the loo before the sitter comes as he is embarrassed to go when she is here or perhaps forgets, similar with day clubs. He has had a couple of accidents but has let the sitter or carer at day club help which surprised me. Pleased you had a good time. Best wishes

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Thank you everyone , don't know about you all but when I leave him with anyone I do worry if they are watching him .Christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana1