Turmoil - Long post advice needed

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
Thank you all for your support and sharing your own personal experiences you have all helped me so so much. I will probably stay away from the forum for awhile to try and heal as at the moment everything is so raw. However, in the future I hope to be able to check in and contribute in the hope others will take some comfort from my experiences.
Wishing you all peace and happiness xx
Take care of yourself and treat yourself very kindly x

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
Thank you all for your support and sharing your own personal experiences you have all helped me so so much. I will probably stay away from the forum for awhile to try and heal as at the moment everything is so raw. However, in the future I hope to be able to check in and contribute in the hope others will take some comfort from my experiences.
I totally understand your decision to stay away from the forum for a while You will have arrangements to make and, as you so rightly say, are feeling so raw. It will be lovely to hear from you when you feel able to make contact but meanwhile, please know we are always here for you. Please take care of yourself. Sending warm and healing thoughts x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee

I totally understand how you feel. I joined in 2003 and after a while I did the same as you. I stayed away longer than I meant to but when I came back I was in a better place to be able to read and understand the lists and accept the support offered.

Take care of yourself and come back when you're ready. Wishing you strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casi