TP Layout

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if the change in the attachments is causing difficulty for some members. We did change the attachments settings because many members were having problems with the original settings (with the number of steps involved and the way it uploaded files). Some users told us they couldn't upload at all.

TP uses software called vbulletin and there have been some niggles with the attachments part of this software. We've tried to create a workaround that helps as many members to upload files as possible, but this new setting does affect the minority of members who prefer the old settings. Sorry :(

If you do have questions about this, or about Talking Point, you can contact me or Katherine by emailing talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

Thanks,

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
And why does it sometimes repeat a word at the end of a line? I thought it was my laptop but now i see it hapening to others.......
John.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I've never seen that John. Can you perhaps provide a link to a post where that has happened (yours or another persons)?

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
I tried to post a picture in the tearoom and couldn't..I had posted one months ago easily.......the pic was taken on 14mp rather that my usual 5mp size (by mistake) but that is the only difference

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
This is for John

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-18 at 3.44.15 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-18 at 3.44.15 PM.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 301

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I tried to post a picture in the tearoom and couldn't..I had posted one months ago easily.......the pic was taken on 14mp rather that my usual 5mp size (by mistake) but that is the only difference

Meme - did you get an error message? Off the top of my head it's possible that the picture you tried to post was too large.