Today I lost the plot

Pookie

Dec 29, 2011
Glad your feeling better .l love old photographs too
and find them fascinating as any social history. Take care.

Peter&Jean Ugly

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
having another bad day today Can't seem to cope with anybody Why do people shout instead of talk:mad::mad::mad:
think I will hive off to my bedroom this afternoon with a good book

Oh dear Sarah ! ! , Sorry you had another bad day ! , but not your fault if every body was shouting :(

Hope you enjoyed your good :) book , I have just started reading a England Cricket Player 's story -------- Andrew Flintoff ( he retired a few years ago )

Hope your knee is better & you have a good week

Love Grove x x

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Hope you get a good night's sleep Sarah. It's my solution to everything! That and a cup of tea ;)

Hope you're ok xxx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Hope you and your book managed to get together today Sarah. Sometimes peace and quiet are what are needed xxx

Sadly I didnt manage to spend any time with my book but I will try in a bit to read a bit!

I am still feeling cerebrally irritable if you know what I mean

Thanks for your kind thoughts

At least I didnt swear at anyon e today (well not outloud!)

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I am still feeling cerebrally irritable if you know what I meanQUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean Sarah. Maybe have a read tomorrow after you've hopefully had a good night.

If I try and read when I feel as you describe I just get frustrated as it takes too much effort.

Hope you feel different again tomorrow.
Suex

SisterAct

Jul 5, 2011
Liverpool, Merseyside
Just catching up Sarah.
So sorry you have had a bad couple of days, I hope you feel better soon.
Wish I could give you a hug but it will have to be virtual.
Sending (((((Big Hugs)))))).
Take care Sarah
Luv
Polly x

Pookie

Dec 29, 2011
Hopefully a bit more relaxed today.Be very kind to yourself Sarah and be at peace with yourself .Loveus2

Peter&Jean Ugly

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
interesting start to the day the smoke detectors went off this morning at 6:10 :(

and wouldnt stop!!!

took John ages to find out which one was setting it off

I thought I'd misheard him when he said it was in C's room and it was
probably C's socks that had probably set it off!

When I asked him at breakfast he gave a shhepish grin and said that was what he had said!!

Havnt done anything so far today but I am planning to tidy up my mess in the office!

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Oh Dear ! ................

interesting start to the day the smoke detectors went off this morning at 6:10 :(

and wouldnt stop!!!

took John ages to find out which one was setting it off

Havnt done anything so far today but I am planning to tidy up my mess in the office!

Oh dear Sarah , Sorry you were woken up so early ! , the good point is at least all the Detectors work properly :) ! ! I have 2 ( 1 outside my Bed Room & the other outside the Kitchen ) Once late evening when I was in Bed there was a bad chirping noise :mad: & had to go & sort out which Detector it was ! Made me :confused: at first ! All it needed was a new Battery ! Can understand how John feels checking them all etc

Enjoy :) your Walk after your tidy up in the Office

Love Grove x