there is no respite

marchbank

Jun 5, 2009
here's the thing. i love to help people it's my journey i think. i have just arranged at 9 pm tonight for my friend to come over to vent her feelings and to get a cuddle to make her feel better oh and a brandy she is licking her lips the wee soul. Her husband weeks ago has been diagnosed with middle stages vascular dementia. my husband is a bit fed up with me as i didn't sleep this morning till 5.30 thank god for toni collette films and big brother. i can't shut off peoples plights it's not me am i still in turmoil oooooooh yes but that doesn't seem as important as stepping somebody else a notch closer to their route. i have came to the conclusion that i am a freak, jinx you name it. i get happy about things folk don't get happy about. the dementia/alzheimers road has semi broken me but in my mind i am clawing myself back. maybe when i get to this open day i will sign up for counselling and maybe self help as i learn (god this is so not funny). i watched john suchet on teli last week and loved how endearing he was, nobody gets it that is nobody who hasn't lived, done or came out the other end. gosh i'm getting sentimental now but i feel so passionate about it i could shout. right that's it i'm going to empty my dryer, fill my fridge and wait and counsell my friend cause lets face it the face is still on and that's what we do and i think will always do. oh no jinxy magnet but will i change i blinking can't. thanks for listening you wonderful people.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Marchbank, hi
You are a wonderful person, carry on the fight. I hope you have a good evening.
Take care of yourself, kind regards, Jo