The Great Big Quiz for Alzheimer's Society!

SophieD

Mar 21, 2018
London
Did you know Alzheimer's Society is holding it's first ever Quiz Night tonight at 8pm BST? Hosted by Quizmaster Paul Jackson, with special guest Sir Tony Robinson!

If you like a quiz, you're very welcome to join live from your living room! All you need to take part is an internet connection, a pen and some paper.

It's free to register and take part, but if you are able to make a small donation, you can do this on Alzheimer's Society's JustGiving page.

1591354219433.png

The money raised from the Great Big Quiz will help reach people affected by dementia, ensuring they don't face this alone. Alzheimer's Society are adapting through virtual services, such as Companion Calls, virtual Singing for the Brain and Welfare Calls from trained Dementia Advisers. If you can make a donation today, please do.

If you can't view the livestream on the page linked above, you can also join in on YouTube using the link below:

Happy quizzing, everyone!

Last edited:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’ve signed up too. I am normally a disaster at quizzes and I suppose this one will be the same. Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it live but I’ll watch it on the link if I can’t.

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
I've signed up to, but my internet connection is playing up so we'll see if I can actually access it later.
I love a quiz

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
I did so badly ... no idea on football, wiped out on the chocolate but got all the toppings for baked potato and almost in right order!!
raised a goodly sum, so well worth it

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I was too late after a zoom call with friends. I tuned in just at the end and heard the bonus question - about football!?

I hope I can still watch online later today. At least doing a quiz on my own at home means nobody can see how bad I am!! Well done on the amount raised! That’s amazing!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzieMK27