The Call

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Thinking of you and your MIL at this most difficult time.

I hope she is granted peace very soon.

Be gentle with yourself. I hope you have someone with you to hold your hand.

Mo
x

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
Hi Joanfred,

I hope she goes peacefully and quickly. It's what she wants and is the kindest thing.

I really feel for you at this sad time,

hugs,

Maggie

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear Joanfred,
You must feel a lot for your MIL if you can feel her mental pain in this way.
I am sure you have been able to transmit your love to her.
I wish her peace and hope you will be OK too.
xx Jancis

joanfred

Aug 27, 2010
lincolnshire
Been with MIL all weekend very distressed yesterday but today she has not had fluids for 24 hours and all meds stopped. she is peaceful today unable to swallow anything. When we enter her room she does not stop jerky movements its as though she is trying to commincute with us but not able to speak this goes on for 30mins or so. Dont want to leave her alone but have to go home. will be there early 2morrow but happy we left her peaceful and in good hands of the caring staff that have looked after her and us all weekend.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
I do hope you have a good night's sleep and sending you strength and support for tomorrow and the week ahead.
Kind regards, Jo

Sundance

Aug 31, 2010
Neath, Glamorgan
Joanfred keeping you and your mum in law in my thoughts and prayers and asking that you are blessed with the strength to get through the night and the week ahead, and asking angels to be by her bedside to help her passing to be a peaceful one when the time is right, and asking the angels to be there to comfort her on her journey to the other side.

Sending much love and blessings your way

Tina xx