Thank You To Colleague Who Donated to Alzheimers Society

cake4tea

Jan 22, 2014
Hello Everyone

I don't usually post on this part of the forum. I just had an idea that you might be able to help me with. Colleagues at work at this time of year often collect donations for a charity instead of giving Christmas Cards and this year it is to be the Alzheimer's Society. It occurred to me that the person involved in organising this may appreciate thanks or a response from the people themselves that actually USE the society ie. carers/people with the condition.

Therefore if anyone would like to spare a moment at this busy time of year and post a response to this I could show it to the lady concerned and it would be a way of showing benefits of the donation.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Well yes of course I commend anyone who does this sort of thing to raise money for the Society :)

My daughter who works in the north sent an email to all her colleagues suggesting that donations rather than cards - the response was outstanding and she raised £400.00 that year.

Well done to your colleagues and anyone who wishes to follow the example.

brambles

Sep 22, 2014
NW England
Well done to your colleagues cake4tea and especially to the one who organised the donation.
I am sure all of us with relatives who suffer from this illness are extremely grateful for all help the charity receives.