Sundown

Jude48

May 21, 2020
How do I cope with the behaviour that starts late afternoon. He goes up and down stairs in out his bathroom through the kitchen constantly for hours it’s driving me mad. He has no idea what he has done. Sometimes this has gone on till midnight beca use can’t get him into his bed.he doesn’t speak. He is extremely deaf and can only hear if I shout . We’ve been down the hearing aid route and even with the strongest aids he can’t focus and listen and it’s a constant battle to find where he has put them

Ellie2018

Jun 26, 2023
Is he on any medication, my OH can’t have the typical alz medication because of the side effects but I’ve recently had issues with him being aggressive and the medication has really made a difference to his aggression but also his settling down. It may be that your PWD is anxious and needs some help with this. Good luck with it.

dianafox

Dec 27, 2023
chinnurology.com
How do I cope with the behaviour that starts late afternoon. He goes up and down stairs in out his bathroom through the kitchen constantly for hours it’s driving me mad. He has no idea what he has done. Sometimes this has gone on till midnight beca use can’t get him into his bed.he doesn’t speak. He is extremely deaf and can only hear if I shout . We’ve been down the hearing aid route and even with the strongest aids he can’t focus and listen and it’s a constant battle to find where he has put them
Dealing with repetitive and challenging behavior, especially in the late afternoon, can indeed be exhausting and frustrating. It's clear that your partner's actions are taking a toll on both of you. Coping with such situations requires patience, understanding, and a strategic approach.