Sorry Small Moan / Posting Photo's

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Everybody , These last few days been trying Post a Photo on my "Thread " & thanks to a very kind & helpful reply was able to do it :) HOWEVER ( moan ) when wanted to post "Photo 2 " ( on same Thread ) was able to do the first "steps " but seemed to be Gremlimns:( on T P ? as when get to the bit when you have to put the "Url File Name " in the Small Box it will not let me :(:mad: ( when "click on " Upload file my file just goes of the Screen :( & am "STUCK / Frozen on T P :mad: & not able to Log Out etc ) Just "shut down " P C ......Is it my P C ? or is it Gremlins on T P ? E g Any other T P'ers having the same type of problem ? Use Windows 7 & am not a real "Expert " on this sort of problem like others on T P are ( also for some reason this page does not "cover" all my Screen .... grey bits dowm both sides :( ) Has T P changed ?

Thank you very much for your help & T P is FAB :) even tho am moaning today !

Love Grove x x

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
Hi Grove

When you click on Add files, you should see two options at the top

Upload files from your computer/website

If you're trying to get the photos from your computer, DON'T click on website at the top, just click on the Select Files button at the bottom which will take you straight to the files on your PC

(By clicking on website, you get a new dialog box asking for the "Url File Name" ie the web address if to upload an image straight from a website which isn't what you're trying to do :))

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
CLICKED ON "Select Files "

Hello Chemmy , Thank you for your very "helpful " reply & yes "clicked " on "Select file " & put the file name in etc but it still will not let me do it ! :mad: AFTER letting me "Select" a Photo ! ( When put the photo on last night :) the small box came up & clicked "upload Photo" & it worked ! :confused::) The file name went into the Url box :confused: but it did it ! & it let me carry on as "normal " e g click select all & insert line

Sorry to be :confused: but only telling you what happened ! & how the Photo was uploaded !

Love Grove x

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
I think it's gremlins in our bit of Yorkshire :D

My internet connection is always 'freezing'. I'm using a wireless system and I have to disconnect and reconnect several times a day. It's driving me nuts.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Thank you Chemmy for your :D reply & see you are lucky & live by the Sea Side :) never been there ! Do not drive but do go on the Coach outings :) to Whitby & other famous Coastal Towns ( starts with S ! & has 2 Bays ! :) )

Best Wishes & have a good day

Love Grove x x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan2024