So much support from so many places, it's wonderful.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
I know Shedrech likes to start a wee thread every night to thank everyone in the NHS, the emergency services and on these forums, but walking round the block earlier I realised how much help C and I have had over the last year or two. Without that I think I would have gone down this spring. The day centre has closed about 3 or 4 weeks ago, all the carers groups went down about the same time. I nevertook them for granted, but just realised how much they helped.
So, while I get back on track after a week of feeling sorry for myself, thank you very much to everyone on DTP, to everyone who runs day centres and lunch clubs, to dementia navigators, to the wonderful people who run carers groups, and to social workers who help organise respite.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
There are many thing we accept with gratitude but never really appreciate how important they are until they have gone.

I do hope when this pandemic is over we`ll be a more appreciative society.

I wouldn`t want to put it to the test but wonder if the stockpilers who cleared the shelves would do the same again.

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
There are many thing we accept with gratitude but never really appreciate how important they are until they have gone.

I do hope when this pandemic is over we`ll be a more appreciative society.

I wouldn`t want to put it to the test but wonder if the stockpilers who cleared the shelves would do the same again.

Probably, yes.
I’m cynical.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamma1936