Smart Pull-Up Trousers

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Thank you everyone but I am still struggling. OH is size 36 waist and 29" leg so difficult at the best of times to get trousers to fit him. His waist could be bigger at the moment due to Hormone Therapy he is having. His main problem is he can't do undo or do up zips or buckles on a belt. Buttons are OK sometimes but not others. Every on-line company I have looked at only has zips and buttons or are jogging bottoms/sports trousers in his size.

When he has to use a Gents toilets he often walks out with his trousers undone and I have to sort him out once he is outside. I don't like this as I feel it is not dignified for him. He can manage jogging bottoms at home so elasticated waist with no zip or button is ideal but we both want him to have something smart for going out.

I will be going to Cotton Traders in the next few days to try the trousers there. My experience with them tends to be quite negative because they can look cheap and nasty but, I appreciate, not always.
i found a pack of 2 formal trousers, elasticated, no buttons, they have 36 inch 29 length in chums. for what i see they are exactly the same as formal trousers with elastic waist