Sad news from LindaMc

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
My first opportunity to say how very sorry I am that you have lost your Vic, Linda. You must be so devastated. You looked after him so wonderfully but I am glad that his final suffering wasn't dragged out and that now he is at peace. My sympathy to you at this so sad time for you and your family. X

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Linda, you were very much in with us at Launde Abbey. I lit a candle for Vic in the little Emmaus chapel and put a note for special prayer for you all in the main chapel. I hope it helps you to know how very important you were in our thoughts this weekend.
I think Saffie is planning another weekend next year so hopefully you will make it then. It seems a long way ahead but at our ages time passes at super speed.
xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Linda,

I was so sad to hear that your Vic had passed away. I really am sorry for your loss and hope you will accept my sincere condolences.

You were indeed with us at Launde as our hearts reached out to you.

Wishing you peace and strength as you tread the road immediately in front of you.

Love and a (HUG)

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Thank you all so much for keeping us close in thought and prayer on the retreat a real comfort to me.

We had a lot of hard work to get all the documents together but yes the donation has gone ahead. I am so glad as it was his legacy and gift to all others suffering this cruel illness. It would have been devastating to me not to carry out his last wish.