Reminder

sonia owen

Hi All,

I am not quite sure what I am looking for to remind my mum to put her hearing aids in each day. I have tried paper notes. She may read them , move them or just plain forget.
Something on the lines of a stand up kind of notelet. It could stand next to the hearing aids boxes , so she could see it first thing in the morning. Might stand a better chance of her wearing them. Could at least try.
Love Sonia xxxx

Last edited:

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hi Sonia, just wanted to say I have read your post, only a small suggestion, as both my mum and mum in law don't have this added problem of hearing aids.....would a few big photo frames with a large(printed) insert in them help-dotted around her home ( as well as one next to hearing aid box)? as you say worth giving it a try, it's amazing that ideas we think won't work...do.....oh the complicated world of dementia xxxxx
Big hug
Chris

P.S had a thought print on day-glo sheets:D

sonia owen

Thanks Chris,
That sounds a right good idea. Funny how such a simple good idea came into your brain, and not mine LOL. Have lots of picture frames hanging around ( sorry ).
I shall make my own notice to go inside.
Love Sonia xxx

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Sonia....I find when it comes to "the mums" and brill ideas I can't think.....thank heavens for TP when our friends here do the thinking for us:p
Lol xx