Read if you want to, it is about death, and saying goodbye

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Hello Florence

We all need somebody to lean on, call on me , I'll be a friend, somebody to lean on, and so on.

It does not work like that.

Sorry my love.

Friends are, I paused there, still thinking.

OK, they tell you the truth.
They can cry in front of you.
They make you laugh, and I mean laugh;)

BUT, most of all
They can tell you about them, and their life, and know, you listen and care.

Barb X

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Hello Jimbo

I could not imagine the torment I have felt since Helen died
jimbo 111

Hello, I am Barb
Torment, is the word you use.
I call it sadness, deep sadness.
Is is the same, or is it????

Talk if you want.

Barb X

Carer1

Jul 26, 2010
Manchester
Hi Barb, I've just found your thread and flashed back to when my gran and my mum died - 30 years and 20 years ago respectively. I'm now on death watch for my dad whom I hadn't seen for far too many years due to their divorcing but... life goes on.

I felt a little like you did when my mum died, asking why? She was only 66 at the time, a relatively young woman.

I can't put all I want to say into words but I can connect. I don't smoke, don't drink much but I too have Ancestry - I could spend all day every day at the computer researching given the chance, and I have other hobbies too.

TP for me was a godsend when I found it only a couple of months ago. Grief takes us all different ways and at the moment I think my admin head is keeping me grounded with my dad, despite my tears flowing when I talk about or think about the situation, and and I'm sure there will be times soon when I just want to shut myself away from the world and be alone and so on.

(((hugs))) and my thoughts are with you.

xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinaBina